Version 3.0.0 (current version) contains
the following changes over 2.7.0:
- Enable product to run in V6R1 of OS/400 (i6.1 of iOS).
Version 2.7.0 contains
the following changes over 2.6.0:
- Allow the display of hexadecimal spool data.
When F22 is pressed, each print line will be followed
by two lines showing its hex conversion in an over/under
Version 2.6.0 contains
the following changes over 2.5.0:
- Handle the additional parameters of the DSPSPLF
command in OS/400 v5r2.
- Allow product to work via the use of Command Exit
Point override programs. If command exit point
override programs are allowed on a particular release,
this method of overriding the DSPSPLF command will
be used in preference to changing a job's system library
- Fixed limitation which prevented the WRKSPLF command
from accessing this product when the 'Assistance Level'
is 'Basic' (accessed via F21).
Version 2.5.0 contains the following
changes over 2.4.2:
- Allow for larger spool number size in OS/400 v5r1:
Spool number has increased from 4 to 6 digits.
This product handles both pre and post v5r1 OS releases.
- Sometimes overprint and underline attributes would
not display properly.
- Handle CPI (characters per inch) keyword in *SCS
Version 2.4.2 contains the following
changes over 2.4.0:
- Bug fixes for display of IPDS and AFPDS attributes
and keywords. Sometimes the program would stop
with an error.
Version 2.4.0 contains the following
changes over 2.2.0:
- When scan-text is found the screen can position
itself so that the found text is on any line.
E.g. the found text can be positioned to the center
of the screen (instead of always the second line).
This allows the user to see either side of the found
text without doing a Page Up after each scan.
- Product renamed from 'View Spool Enhancer'.
- Other minor fixes.