- Shows attributes as they would be printed - Page
breaks, Line spacing, Highlight and Underline.
- Shows overlap printing
- Shows hexadecimal data - good for deciphering
DBCS and international characters.
- Scan in Same case or Mixed case
- Scan Forward, Backward, or on First or Last occurrence
- Scanning is cursor position sensitive (similar to
Source Entry Utility).
- Single input ‘SEU like’ command line or dual Control/Find
- Full Screen mode gives you up to 38% more viewing
- Full 132 column display reduces the need to window
left and right.
- Fold mode wraps each line around to view entire
records at once
IPDS and AFPDS
View Intelligent Print and Advanced Function Print
function data such as bar-codes and fonts
All formatting features can be saved by User and will
be restored the next time you display a spooled file.
Faster than the OS/400 program (noticeable on larger