Current version installed on 11-August-08
Version 2.3.3 (current version) contains the following
improvements over 2.3.0:
- Handle a 'memory protection error' bug on V5R4.
- Fix display errors which may occur during long periods of
- Correct display of interactive limit which is sometimes
wrongly stored in the system.
Version 2.3.0 contains the following
improvements over 2.2.0:
- Display the Partition Capacity, which is the processing
capacity of the local partition.
- Adjust calulated CPU percentages so that they are relative
to Partition Capacity.
Version 2.2.0 contains the following
improvements over 2.1.0:
- Handle changes in V5R4 of OS/400.
- Fixed a problem with retrieving the current program of job
which was ending.
- Fixed array overflow error.
Version 2.1.0 contains the following
improvements over 2.0.1:
- Show the total and active number of CPUs on the system.
- Show the total interactive usage and the interactive limit%.
Allow 'interactive usage' to be filtered on.
- Handle changes in V5R3 of OS/400.
Version 2.0.1 contains the following
improvements over 2.0.0:
- Fixed a bug that could prevent product from working on
earlier OS releases. An MCH3601 error was received.
Version 2.0.0 contains the following
improvements over 1.0.1:
- Allowed jobs/tasks to be filtered based on names,
users and CPU%.
- Output may now also be sent to a database or print
- Show the full task name, instead of truncating
to 10 chars. This still may not work in all cases.
- Ensure job priority matches what is in the WRKSYSACT
command, not what is on DSPJOB.
Version 1.0.1 contains the following changes over 1.0.0:
- Fixed bug which caused the subfile columns to sometimes
not line up properly, and not show some other job
- Check that user has proper authority before allowing
them to hold/change/end a job.